Skip to main content
 首页 » 诗歌大全

求优美的英文诗歌 谢谢

2021年06月16日 05:58:337编辑

1、《How Do I Love Thee》我是多么爱你
——伊丽莎白·芭蕾特·布朗宁
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
我是多么爱你,让我逐一表白。
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
爱之深邃,之宽广,之高远。
My soul can reach,
我爱你,尽我心灵所能及,
when feeling out of sight For the ends of Being
玄冥中神的存在。
and ideal Grace.
和美好之极。
I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need,
我爱你,那是每日所必需,
by sun and candlelight.
在阳光下,在烛光中。
I love thee freely,
我自由地爱你,
as men strive for Right;
像人们争取他们的权利;
I love thee purely,
我单纯地爱你,
as they turn from Praise.
如人们在赞美前会垂首。
I love with a passion put to use In my old griefs,
我爱你,带着昔日悲伤时的激情,
and with my childhood's faith.
以我童年的信仰。
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose With my lost saints,
我爱你,抵得上那似乎随着消失的圣者而消逝的爱意,
I love thee with the breath, Smiles, tears,
用微笑,用眼泪,用我整个生命来爱你,
of all my life! and, if God choose,
如果上天注定,
I shall but love thee better after death.
我下辈子会更加爱你。
2、《When you are old》当你老了
When you are old and grey and full of sleep,
当你老了,头发花白,睡意沉沉,
And nodding by the fire,take down this book,
倦坐在炉边,取下这本书来,
And slowly read,and dream of the soft look 慢慢读着,追梦当年的眼神
Your eyes had once,and of their shadows deep;
你那柔美的神采与深幽的晕影。
How many loved your moments of glad grace,
多少人爱过你昙花一现的身影,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,
爱过你的美貌,以虚伪或真情,
But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you
唯独一人曾爱你那朝圣者的心,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face;
爱你哀戚的脸上岁月的留痕。
And bending down beside the glowing bars,
在炉罩边低眉弯腰,
Murmur,a little sadly,how Love fled
忧戚沉思,喃喃而语,
And paced upon the mountains overhead
爱情是怎样逝去,又怎样步上群山,
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
怎样在繁星之间藏住了脸。



3、《Never give up》永不放弃
Never give up,
永不放弃,
Never lose hope.
永不心灰意冷。
Always have faith,
永存信念,
It allows you to cope.
它会使你应付自如。
Trying times will pass,

难捱的时光终将过去,
As they always do.
一如既往。
Just have patience,
只要有耐心,
Your dreams will come true.
梦想就会成真。
So put on a smile,
露出微笑,
You'll live through your pain.
你会走出痛苦。
Know it will pass,
相信苦难定会过去,
And strength you will gain
你将重获力量。
4、《The figure in the wind an snow》 雪中的身影
The cold wind blowing the pure snow, still hovering for you.
冰冷的风吹着纯净的雪,依然为你翱翔。
Figure desolate, lonely homesick at the .
身影落寞,寂寞想家。
The cold winter wi
寒冷的冬天
Still with a fluttering heart,
仍然有一颗颤动的心,
Travel all over the world.
周游世界。
A desolate figure,
荒凉的身影,
There is only white flowers in front of the eyes.
眼前只有白色的花朵。
Fall in succession,
相继倒下,
I slowly walk in,
我慢慢地走进来,
Lonely looking,
孤独的寻找,
It's like everything.
就像一切。
It can return to the original starting point.
它可以回到原来的起点。



5、《Dreams》梦想
Hold fast to dreams,
紧紧抓住梦想,
For if dreams die.
梦想若是消亡。
Life is a broken-winged bird ,
生命就象鸟儿折了翅膀,
That can never fly. 
再也不能飞翔
Hold fast to dreams,
紧紧抓住梦想,
For when dreams go.
梦想若是消丧。
Life is a barren field,
生命就象贫瘠的荒野,
Frozen only with snow。
雪覆冰封,万物不再生长。

求优美的英文诗歌 谢谢