Skip to main content
 首页 » 现代诗

诗歌(徐志摩)

2022年04月20日 10:17:382编辑

Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again—— 再别康桥 by Xu Zhimo   徐志摩

Very quietly I take my leave 轻轻的我走了,
As quietly as I came here; 正如我轻轻的来
As quietly as I came here; 正如我轻轻的来
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.  作别西天的云彩

The golden willows by the riverside 那河畔的金柳
Are young brides in the setting sun; 是夕阳中的新娘
Their reflections on the shimmering waves 波光里的艳影
Always linger in the depth of my heart.  在我的心头荡漾

The floatingheart growing in the sludge 软泥上的青荇
Sways leisurely under the water; 油油的在水底招摇
In the gentle waves of Cambridge 在康河的柔波里
I would be a water plant!  我甘心做一条水草

That pool under the shade of elm trees 那榆荫下的一潭
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; 不是清泉,是天上虹
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds 揉碎在浮藻间
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream? 沉淀着彩虹似的梦

To seek a dream? 寻梦?
Just to pole a boat upstream 撑一支长篙
To where the green grass is more verdant; 向青草更青处漫溯
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight 满载一船星辉
And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight. 在星辉斑斓里放歌

pBut I cannot sing aloud 但我不能放歌,
Quietness is my farewell music; 悄悄是别离的笙箫
IEven summer insects heep silence for me 夏虫也为我沉默
cSilent is Cambridge tonight! 沉默是今晚的康桥!

Very quietly I take my leave 悄悄的我走了,
As quietly as I came here; 正如我悄悄的来;
Gently I flick my sleeves 我挥一挥衣袖
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away. 不带走一片云彩